- Tim tells a story from back in the day that made him reconsider his "healthy ayurvedic" habits
- What are your goals in terms of health?
- Is the person you are learning from in terms of health older than you?
- It's easy for a 20-some year old ayurvedic health "guru" to be healthy
- A healthy and strong 60-some and 70-some year old has a lot more experience than a 20-some year old
- What does your Ayurvedic guru look like?
- Charaka (the original ayurvedic physician) uses a waist to height ratio. Charaka Samhita says that if a person's height is 84 "fingers", their waist should be 16 fingers broad.
- Charaka Samhita (the original Ayurvedic text) says: "The persons having normal measurement of the body are endowed with longevity, strength, immunity, happiness,, wealth and other desired qualities. Those having body with less or more measurement have qualities contrary to those."
- According to Charaka Samhita, "health is known as happiness while disorder is unhappiness"
- If you want to be healthy, learn from a person who's older than you and is healthy and happy
- Email us your feedback and any questions you may have at: email@example.com
- May we all be well, adapt and thrive! -Tim, Vie & Freyja the Ayurvedic Puppy
This series is brought to you by Yoga Energy School. It can be found at http://YogaEnergy.com
Yoga Energy School is offering Private Online "Ayurveda and Yoga Therapy" Yoga Alliance registered 200-hr and 300-hr teacher trainings and continuing education courses. They can be found at http://YogaEnergy.com
Find us on Rumble at: https://rumble.com/c/yogaenergy
Find us on YouTube at: https://www.youtube.com/c/AskTimAndVie
Did you subscribe to the podcast?
Did you share this episode with all your friends?
Email us your feedback at: firstname.lastname@example.org
May we all be well, adapt and thrive! - Tim and Vie
All information provided here is for informational and educational purposes only, and is not to be construed as medical advice or instruction. No action should be taken solely on the contents of this Podcast. Please consult your physician or a qualified health professional on any matters regarding your health and well being or on any opinions expressed within this Podcast.
You assume all responsibilities and obligations with respect to any decisions, advice, conclusions or recommendations made or given as a result of the use of this Podcast.