- An Ayurvedic Look at the Summer Solstice 2022
- Learn Real Ayurveda! Take advantage of our 50% off Sale on Ayurveda | Dosha Fundamentals Online Course until June 26
- Summer Solstice is June 21, 2022
- The Sun enters the constellation of Cancer
- Ayurvedic keyword for Cancer is "I Feel"
- Cancer is a Water Cardinal Sign; Ayurvedically, water is associated with our emotions; Cardinal, ayurvedic means Pitta
- The Moon and Jupiter are in Aries
- Ayurvedically, the Moon represents our mind and Jupiter expands, exaggerates everything he touches
- The Moon and Jupiter are in discordance with Sun in Aries which creates a surge of uncomfortable energy
- Energy cannot be destroyed, it can only be transformed, "released"
- Ayurveda says that by keeping your mind focused (using mental energy) you can prevent your emotions from going haywire (using emotional energy)
- Jupiter is in harmony with Mercury in Gemini
- Gemini is a Vata sign and is governed by Mercury; Mercury represents our intellect, discernment, discrimination
- Ayurvedically, Mercury in Gemini has a tendency to lose focus
- You need to keep your mind focused at the task at hand, you need to become your own boss, your own manager
- Jupiter has a 12-year cycle; Last time Jupiter was in Aries was during the second half of 2010, early 2011
- Look back at your life and see what area of your life was changing in a major way then and figure out what you could have done better; You will most likely have the opportunity to apply these changes in the same area of your life today
- Remember that ayurvedic astrology is all about statistics and patterns
- The effects of the summer solstice last for about 3 months
- The 2 1/2 days of Moon in Aries are the most critical
- Learn Real Ayurveda! Take advantage of our 50% off Sale on our Ayurveda | Dosha Fundamentals Online Course until June 26
- Email us your feedback and any questions you may have at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- May we all be well, adapt and thrive! - Tim and Vie
This series is brought to you by Yoga Energy School. It can be found at http://YogaEnergy.com
Yoga Energy School is offering Private Online "Ayurveda and Yoga Therapy" Yoga Alliance registered 200-hr and 300-hr teacher trainings and continuing education courses. They can be found at http://YogaEnergy.com
Find us on Rumble at: https://rumble.com/c/yogaenergy
Find us on YouTube at: https://www.youtube.com/c/AskTimAndVie
Did you subscribe to the podcast?
Did you share this episode with all your friends?
Email us your feedback at: email@example.com
May we all be well, adapt and thrive! - Tim and Vie
All information provided here is for informational and educational purposes only, and is not to be construed as medical advice or instruction. No action should be taken solely on the contents of this Podcast. Please consult your physician or a qualified health professional on any matters regarding your health and well being or on any opinions expressed within this Podcast.
You assume all responsibilities and obligations with respect to any decisions, advice, conclusions or recommendations made or given as a result of the use of this Podcast.