- Why All Vinyasa Flow Teachers Do Not Know Yoga
- Ancient Astronaut Theorists Say ‘Yes’
- The Subtleties of The Sanskrit Language
- Are You Unknowingly Buying Poop?
- When Bliss Becomes Misery
- The Wisdom of Ren and Stimpy
- The Most Important Person of Contemporary Yoga
- Is This A Friendly Universe?
- Horary Astrology vs Fake Astrology
- Do You Feel Misunderstood?
- The Language of Yoga by Nicolai Bachman: https://amzn.to/2pY0ieg
- The Language of Ayurveda by Nicolai Bachman: https://amzn.to/2IZceoA
- The Obstacle Is The Way by Ryan Holiday: https://amzn.to/2NKJ2T5
- Conscious Capitalism by John Mackey: https://amzn.to/2pVvESP
- Find us on YouTube at: https://www.youtube.com/c/AskTimAndVie
- Email us your feedback and any questions you may have at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can help support our Podcast by giving as little as $1 per episode, our PayPal account is here: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=7FDYKCGSKL3NL&source=url
- May we all be well, adapt and thrive! - Tim and Vie
This series is brought to you by Yoga Energy School. It can be found at http://YogaEnergy.com
Yoga Energy School is offering Private Online Yoga Alliance registered 200-hr and 300-hr teacher trainings and continuing education. They can be found at http://YogaEnergy.com
Find us on YouTube at: https://www.youtube.com/c/AskTimAndVie
Did you subscribe to the podcast?
Did you share this episode with all your friends?
Email us your feedback at: email@example.com
May we all be well, adapt and thrive! - Tim and Vie
To clarify the use of the Sanskrit language at NASA: In 1985, a researcher named Rick Briggs published a paper in the AI magazine, titled “Knowledge Representation in Sanskrit and Artificial Intelligence" suggesting that the grammar of Sanskrit – structured and rule-based as it was – had significant lessons for the understanding of natural language. Studying the way ancient Indian grammarians worked, Briggs suggested, might help AI researchers “finally solve the natural language understanding [problem]". The natural language problem refers to finding a way to use natural languages to give computers clear and unmistakable instructions. To this day nobody has yet found a way to do that in any natural language, whether Sanskrit or English.
For Yoga Alliance Registered Instructors
Earn CEUs here: http://YogaEnergy.com
All information provided here is for informational and educational purposes only, and is not to be construed as medical advice or instruction. No action should be taken solely on the contents of this Podcast. Please consult your physician or a qualified health professional on any matters regarding your health and well being or on any opinions expressed within this Podcast.
You assume all responsibilities and obligations with respect to any decisions, advice, conclusions or recommendations made or given as a result of the use of this Podcast.