Nightshades | An Ayurvedic Look
- You can hear Freyja, the Ayurvedic Puppy joining the conversation
- What are nightshades?
- Nightshades in the world of yoga
- Nightshades in the world of Ayurveda
- Superfood or cryptonite?
- Charaka Samhita and nightshades
- Would Charaka eat a tomato?
- Who are nightshades good for?
- Ashwagandha and goji berries
- How can you tell if you are nightshade sensitive?
- When should you incorporate nightshades in your diet?
- Email us your feedback and any questions you may have at: email@example.com
- May we all be well, adapt and thrive! -Tim, Vie & Freyja the Ayurvedic Puppy
This series is brought to you by Yoga Energy School. It can be found at http://YogaEnergy.com
Yoga Energy School is offering Private Online "Ayurveda and Yoga Therapy" Yoga Alliance registered 200-hr and 300-hr teacher trainings and continuing education courses. They can be found at http://YogaEnergy.com
Find us on Rumble at: https://rumble.com/c/yogaenergy
Find us on YouTube at: https://www.youtube.com/c/AskTimAndVie
Did you subscribe to the podcast?
Did you share this episode with all your friends?
Email us your feedback at: firstname.lastname@example.org
May we all be well, adapt and thrive! - Tim and Vie
All information provided here is for informational and educational purposes only, and is not to be construed as medical advice or instruction. No action should be taken solely on the contents of this Podcast. Please consult your physician or a qualified health professional on any matters regarding your health and well being or on any opinions expressed within this Podcast.
You assume all responsibilities and obligations with respect to any decisions, advice, conclusions or recommendations made or given as a result of the use of this Podcast.