Mars Trine Saturn Viewed Through Ayurvedic Astrology
- Mars trine Saturn on Thursday, March 30, 2023
- Trine is considered a harmonious aspect (angle of 120 degrees)
- Mars trine Saturn occurs no more than three times a year
- Next occurrence will be on October 13, 2023 with Mars in Scorpio and Saturn retrograde in Pisces
- It will not occur again until late September 2024
- The Ayurvedic meaning of Mars in Cancer
- The Ayurvedic meaning of Saturn in Pisces
- Mars in balance vs Mars out of balance; Action vs reaction
- Saturn in balance vs Saturn out of balance; Self-discipline vs restriction
- How to use Mars and Saturn to maintain the dynamic balance that Ayurveda recommends
- The simplest way to cultivate the earth element into your life may not be what you think
- What controlling our body actually means according to Ayurveda
- Careful who you listen to
- The age of the gurus
- Mars trine Saturn ayurvedically translates to "disciplined action"
- The way you do anything is the way you do everything -Paul Chek
- You can listen to the Venus conjunct Uranus here
- The chart of Mars trine Uranus on March 30, 2023 can be found here
- We practice Ayurvedic Astrology based on the ABLAS method of calculations
- Email us your feedback and any questions you may have at: email@example.com
- May we all be well, adapt and thrive! -Tim, Vie, Freyja & Kali
This series is brought to you by Yoga Energy School. It can be found at http://YogaEnergy.com
Yoga Energy is offering Personal Training, "Ayurveda and Yoga Therapy" teacher trainings and mini courses. They can be found at http://YogaEnergy.com
Find us on Rumble at: https://rumble.com/c/yogaenergy
Find us on YouTube at: https://www.youtube.com/c/AskTimAndVie
Did you subscribe to the podcast?
Did you share this episode with all your friends?
Email us your feedback at: firstname.lastname@example.org
May we all be well, adapt and thrive! - Tim and Vie
All information provided here is for informational and educational purposes only, and is not to be construed as medical advice or instruction. No action should be taken solely on the contents of this Podcast. Please consult your physician or a qualified health professional on any matters regarding your health and well being or on any opinions expressed within this Podcast.
You assume all responsibilities and obligations with respect to any decisions, advice, conclusions or recommendations made or given as a result of the use of this Podcast.