Hanuman | Ayurveda For Mental Health Part 5
- Real Ayurveda For Mental Health
- Hanuman in Vedic philosophy
- Hanuman and our mind
- Hanuman, son of Vayu
- What we can learn from Hanuman as a trickster
- What we can learn from Hanuman and Rama
- What we can learn from Hanuman and Sita
- What we can learn from Hanuman's gada
- Why Hanuman is so important today, according to Ayurveda
- Hanuman Chaleesa, a wonderful chant reciting Hanuman's powers
- Email us your feedback and any questions you may have at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- May we all be well, adapt and thrive! - Tim and Vie
This series is brought to you by Yoga Energy School. It can be found at http://YogaEnergy.com
Yoga Energy School is offering Private Online "Ayurveda and Yoga Therapy" Yoga Alliance registered 200-hr and 300-hr teacher trainings and continuing education courses. They can be found at http://YogaEnergy.com
Find us on Rumble at: https://rumble.com/c/yogaenergy
Find us on YouTube at: https://www.youtube.com/c/AskTimAndVie
Did you subscribe to the podcast?
Did you share this episode with all your friends?
Email us your feedback at: email@example.com
May we all be well, adapt and thrive! - Tim and Vie
All information provided here is for informational and educational purposes only, and is not to be construed as medical advice or instruction. No action should be taken solely on the contents of this Podcast. Please consult your physician or a qualified health professional on any matters regarding your health and well being or on any opinions expressed within this Podcast.
You assume all responsibilities and obligations with respect to any decisions, advice, conclusions or recommendations made or given as a result of the use of this Podcast.