Guru Purnima 2022 | Ayurvedic Astrology For Mental Health
- Guru Purnima, Wednesday July 13, 2022
- Guru Purnima is the full moon dedicated to the teacher
- Calendar-wise, it is associated with the Vedic month of Ashadha, the fourth lunar month, usually occurring somewhere around June - July
- Guru etymologically has the same origin as the Latin word gravis 'heavy; grave, serious' and the Greek word βαρύς, again 'heavy, serious'
- Sanskrit, Latin and Greek are derived from the same Proto-Indo-European language
- Another popular interpretation is that gu means ignorance, and ru means dispeller, with guru then meaning "the one who dispels ignorance"
- Purnima, in Sanskrit means full moon
- Swami Vivekanada, the late 19th century Indian monk once said: "You have to grow from the inside out. None can teach you, none can make you spiritual. There is no other teacher but your own soul."
- Ayurveda says that we only grow through our own personal experience
- Pluto and Saturn are our real gurus
- Saturn is about discipline, patience and time
- Saturn is currently retrograde and in discordance with Uranus (freedom), the North Lunar Node (goals) and the South Lunar Node (comfort)
- Pluto is about getting rid of our comfortable dark habits
- Take a calculated risk
- Swami Vivekananda: "All the powers in the universe are already ours. It is we who have put our hands before our eyes and cry that it is dark."
- Email us your feedback and any questions you may have at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- May we all be well, adapt and thrive! - Tim and Vie
This series is brought to you by Yoga Energy School. It can be found at http://YogaEnergy.com
Yoga Energy School is offering Private Online "Ayurveda and Yoga Therapy" Yoga Alliance registered 200-hr and 300-hr teacher trainings and continuing education courses. They can be found at http://YogaEnergy.com
Find us on Rumble at: https://rumble.com/c/yogaenergy
Find us on YouTube at: https://www.youtube.com/c/AskTimAndVie
Did you subscribe to the podcast?
Did you share this episode with all your friends?
Email us your feedback at: email@example.com
May we all be well, adapt and thrive! - Tim and Vie
All information provided here is for informational and educational purposes only, and is not to be construed as medical advice or instruction. No action should be taken solely on the contents of this Podcast. Please consult your physician or a qualified health professional on any matters regarding your health and well being or on any opinions expressed within this Podcast.
You assume all responsibilities and obligations with respect to any decisions, advice, conclusions or recommendations made or given as a result of the use of this Podcast.