Chiron Retrograde Week Of July 18 2022 | Ayurvedic Astrology For Mental Health
- Ayurvedically, Chiron represents comfort and all things healthy
- Chiron goes Retrograde on July 19, 2022
- Chiron is in between Uranus and Saturn
- Ayurvedically, Chiron is also the bridge between free-will (Uranus) and fate (Saturn)
- The Moon is conjunct Chiron on July 19, 2022
- Ayurveda, Fate (karma) and Free-will
- Action and consequences
- The Moon is conjunct Mars in Taurus on Thursday July 21
- Mars in Taurus forms square with Mercury in Leo
- Taurus - Earth; Leo - Fire
- Moon conjunct Uranus and North Lunar Node on Friday July 22 and square Saturn
- Ayurvedically, the North Lunar Node represents our goals
- Use your free-will now to benefits from fate later on
- Email us your feedback and any questions you may have at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- May we all be well, adapt and thrive! - Tim and Vie
This series is brought to you by Yoga Energy School. It can be found at http://YogaEnergy.com
Yoga Energy School is offering Private Online "Ayurveda and Yoga Therapy" Yoga Alliance registered 200-hr and 300-hr teacher trainings and continuing education courses. They can be found at http://YogaEnergy.com
Find us on Rumble at: https://rumble.com/c/yogaenergy
Find us on YouTube at: https://www.youtube.com/c/AskTimAndVie
Did you subscribe to the podcast?
Did you share this episode with all your friends?
Email us your feedback at: email@example.com
May we all be well, adapt and thrive! - Tim and Vie
All information provided here is for informational and educational purposes only, and is not to be construed as medical advice or instruction. No action should be taken solely on the contents of this Podcast. Please consult your physician or a qualified health professional on any matters regarding your health and well being or on any opinions expressed within this Podcast.
You assume all responsibilities and obligations with respect to any decisions, advice, conclusions or recommendations made or given as a result of the use of this Podcast.