An Ayurvedic Look at Cigars | Non-Structured Meditation and Ayurveda
- Do you respect your body enough?
- Ceremony in the Making
- Is rolling cigars a kapha dosha trait?
- If you are happy when you cook, clap your hands!
- Savoir Vivre
- Reboot your mind
- Cigar smoking and non-structured meditation
- The definition of non-structured meditation
- Tim’s tips on how to properly honor a cigar
- Are you present enough?
- Nicotine can be a nootropic
- How to quit a “bad” habit
- Two fun facts that you may have never heard of
- You & Me Cigar Lounge - Greece: http://www.youandme.gr/
- The Tipping Point book: https://amzn.to/2QjSK0R
- Find us on YouTube at: https://www.youtube.com/c/AskTimAndVie
- Email us your feedback and any questions you may have at: email@example.com
- You can help support our Podcast by giving as little as $1 per episode, our PayPal account is here: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=7FDYKCGSKL3NL&source=url
- May we all be well, adapt and thrive! - Tim and Vie
This series is brought to you by Yoga Energy School. It can be found at http://YogaEnergy.com
Yoga Energy School is offering Private Online Yoga Alliance registered 200-hr and 300-hr teacher trainings and continuing education. They can be found at http://YogaEnergy.com
Find us on YouTube at: https://www.youtube.com/c/AskTimAndVie
Did you subscribe to the podcast?
Did you share this episode with all your friends?
Email us your feedback at: firstname.lastname@example.org
May we all be well, adapt and thrive! - Tim and Vie
For Yoga Alliance Registered Instructors
Earn CEUs here: http://YogaEnergy.com
All information provided here is for informational and educational purposes only, and is not to be construed as medical advice or instruction. No action should be taken solely on the contents of this Podcast. Please consult your physician or a qualified health professional on any matters regarding your health and well being or on any opinions expressed within this Podcast.
You assume all responsibilities and obligations with respect to any decisions, advice, conclusions or recommendations made or given as a result of the use of this Podcast.